Santa Molina-Marshall is a Clinical Holistic Psychotherapist who has been in the field of trauma and sexual violence since 1990. In April 2014, she was awarded the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, 2014 Visionary Voice Award, for her outstanding work in the field of anti-sexual violence within her community.
She is a national and international speaker on Women, Trauma, Mindfulness, Grief and Loss, Compassion Fatigue, Neurobiology of Trauma, and other topics. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner. Ms. Molina-Marshall received her BS and her MSW from Hunter College School of Social Work in NYC. She has obtained licensing/certification as a Massage Therapist, Integral Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master and was ordained as an Interfaith Minister at the New Seminary in New York City, in 2004. Ms. Molina-Marshall specializes on issues of loss and grief, bereavement, adult and childhood sexual abuse. She has been providing services to the community for the last 26 years.
What people are saying about Santa Molina-Marshall:
“Santa’s presentation was one of the best of the entire conference. Amanda”
“The most dynamic speaker I’ve heard in a long time. Ebony”
“Santa’s dedication and professional knowledge came right through. Joyce”
Spoken at the following conferences:
- Alabama Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Sexual Assault conference in Atlanta, Georgia
- Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- SNAP Conference (Survivors Network Against Priest)
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Sexual Assault Conference in Los Angeles Bowie State University – Bowie, Maryland
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Saipan, U.S. Territories
To book Santa for your next conference or staff training, just email your inquiry to email@example.com